Guitar Amp kits
1/2, two and eight watt models.
The journey for low watt killer guitar tone may now be over. Most agree.
- Anodized Mil Spec. coated aluminum chassis.
- Chassis is complete with all holes punched for ease of assembly.
- Threaded stainless steel PEM nuts pressed into the chassis.
- Spot-faced chassis star ground with threaded stud.
- Cliffs shorting Jacks.
- Full size ALPHA pots.
- Orange Drop and Mallory 150 caps.
- Silver mica caps.
- Over-rated voltage and temp range electrolytic filter caps.
- Carling SPST on/off and stand-by switches.
- Ceramic tube sockets.
- Neon power lamp. (doesn't interfere with the heater supply)
- IEC receptacle for removing power cord.
- 1% tolerance metal film resistors for low noise.
- Metal oxide resistors for high wattage applications.
- Teflon multi-colored insulated silver hook-up wire.
- G10 F7 epoxy glass turret board, Mil Spec. (pre drilled and staked with turrets)
- Mercury Magnetics Power and Output Transformers.
- Red oak end caps (wrap-around grain)
- Free one-on-one 'hand-holding' for any fears, uncertainties or doubts. Just call me.
- Documentation includes 40 pages of text, drawings and 'easy-build' guides.
- Includes everything to build a great sounding tube amp head except solder.